T-Shirt Contest Guidelines
This year our state will be having a state t-shirt contest. Each local chapter will be able to submit a design that focuses around this year state theme of “Travel to Triumph” A winner will be selected from the designs submitted.
The winning design will be the official state t-shirt this year. The shirt will go on sale so that they may be worn at the state conference in March. The profits made from the shirts will go to Louisiana FBLA Foundation.
Please have your design submitted by January 22 online.
You will upload a printable copy of your t-shirt design with this submission form in either a jpeg or PDF file format. There are also a few rules that must be followed in this competition.
1. Only members of your chapter can design the shirt.
2. Design must be an original drawing.
3. Design should explain what color(s) the drawing should be on the t-shirt.
4. You are limited to one to three colors used in your drawing.
5. Design should be large enough to go on the front or back of the t-shirt.
6. Design cannot extend up to the shoulder area.
7. Design may not contain anything provocative or offensive.
8. Entries must be submitted by the deadline in order to be judged.
9. Include the color of the t-shirt you would like to have to go with your drawing.
10. There will be only one winner so please have a friendly attitude.
11. FBLA reserves the right to adjust the design to accommodate the t-shirt.
12. T-Shirt File should be in either a jpeg or PDF format.
We are looking forward to your participation in this competition. We know that each design will great.
2017-2018 State Officer Team